As far as bargain buys go, the Bauer Vapor X2.9 Skates are unquestionably the best of this year’s Vapor line. Because of its superior support and stability, thousands of professional hockey players continue to use the Tech-Mesh quarter package.
Bauer Vapor X2.9 Hockey Skates
New levels of comfort were sought because of the boot’s stiffness. If you thought elite skates couldn’t be comfy, think again.
The revolutionary AeroFoam padding breaks the mold, and the footbed is even cushioned with memory foam.
This hockey skate has a pro-level felt tongue that protects and soothes one of the most delicate sections of the foot, making it a great choice for anyone with sensitive feet.
A hydrophobic lining of the Bauer Vapor X2.9 ensures that power is not wasted when the foot slides within the boot.
This material, although comfortable to the touch, keeps your feet dry and secure during the whole game.
Additionally, Comfort Edge Pads built into the lining of the stiff boot protect the collar, preventing the boot from cruelly digging into the upper ankle.
- Indulgent padding on the edges protects against boots irritating the ankle when worn with the cuff down.
- Microfiber Liner with Hydrophobic Grip ensures that your feet remain dry and secure throughout the whole game.
- AeroFoam is now thicker and stronger than ever before, resulting in improved fit, feel, and performance right out of the box.
- Injected metatarsal guard in 48-ounce, two-piece felt tongue construction Designed to protect the top of the foot without losing forward flex, this feature is another professional-level option.
- Cushioned with memory foam to provide a nice sensation to the foot.
- Blade Holder and Runner: Tuuk LightSpeed Edge Holder, Injected TPU Outsole
- LightSpeed LS1 Steel Runners from Tuuk. Polished stainless steel with superior strength and longevity.