These Bauer Vapor X2.5 Skates were created for the newcomer to hockey or recreational player who wants to continue to improve their skills while still looking and feeling good on their skates.
This year’s Bauer X2.5 is even more comfortable than ever thanks to Bauer’s innovative boot design, which incorporates extra-thick memory foam cushioning for added comfort.
Bauer Vapor X2.5 Ice Skates Review
The Bauer Vapor X2.5, which was inspired by the skates used by the professionals, has a strengthened felt tongue that keeps the tops of the feet comfortable even when they are subjected to hits or lace-bite.
As well, the holder located at the bottom of each boot is identical in appearance to those seen in the NHL and offers many of the same performance advantages!
- One-piece 3D Polycarb package.
- Better fit, support, and aesthetic detail are provided by the new material and production method.
- Heat-adjustable so that the interior foams may better mold themselves to the shape of the foot for a more customized fit.
- Skate laces that have not been waxed Bauer Vapor Skate Laces are made of synthetic material.
- Liner: Ultra-plush microfiber for superior comfort and moisture-wicking properties.
- Comfort and fit are enhanced right out of the box thanks to the use of thicker memory foam than in previous years.
- Tongue Construction: a two-piece felt with embedded foams that weigh 30oz.
- The top of the foot is cushioned against collisions and lace-bite in these pro-inspired styles.
- Die-cut EVA foam is used for the footbed.
- It has the same structure and appearance as the LS Edge holder, which is the most popular holding in the National Hockey League.
- Provides more stability, control, and leverage than the previous generation.
- Tuuk S-Stainless Steel Runners are made of stainless steel (not replaceable)
- The steel is of a mid-grade quality that is very durable.
- 745 grams is the weight of a size 8D skate.