Whether you are a beginner or professional to the sports of hockey, being a hockey player you have to keep intact with hockey to remain in rhythm. In this situation, hockey flooring tiles are best for players who do not have much access to the ice rink. With the help of hockey floor tiles, you can build a surface the same as of ice hockey rink at any place even in your room. So you do not need to go far and pay for a membership to join an ice hockey club for practicing hockey. There are a lot of brands offering hockey flooring tiles that look similar but different in quality. Therefore, we have compiled a list of the market’s top quality hockey flooring tiles which are available online at reasonable prices. Let’s jump into the best hockey flooring tiles review;
The revolution dryland flooring tiles can easily be placed on any flat surface. They are highly durable and provide a good puck slide. They come in a composite package so they are easy to carry anywhere. These tiles contain a package of 15 pieces that can be assembled in minutes to build a professional looking mini ice rink. Moreover, these tiles can be combined with other hockey revolution products as well.
- The best part of these hockey flooring tiles is that they can be carried out anywhere easily.
- It is worth to invest in revolution dryland flooring tiles for the long run.
- The length of the tiles bit smaller which could be longer for better saucer passing.
These hockey mats are constructed with high quality and most durable Polypropylene copolymer material which helps to increase the life of hockey shooting tiles. They are as easy to install as ABC so you can take them anywhere, place together and start practicing hockey. The Modular hockey shooting tiles come in two packagings 12 and 25 which is a great thing for players to select the hockey tiles as per their play requirements. They are available in six different colors beige, black. grey, dark grey, silver, and white. Their thickness is 1/2″ and size is 12″x12″
- These are the market’s one of the best USA made hockey flooring tiles which are highly durable.
- There has not been any negative aspect of Modular hockey flooring tiles reported yet.
These are UV protected 12″x12″ flooring hockey tiles which can be used anywhere indoor or outdoor comfortably. You can throw anything harshest to hardest at them without any issue. The Ezgoal hockey shooting tiles package includes 8 tiles each of them consists of 2 edges and 1 corner which helps snap together very easily to build a sturdy surface for playing hockey. They are really very smooth which allows hockey players to improve their shooting and stickhandling abilities at home to reach their full potential.
- They are a very durable and composite product that can be moved and placed anywhere even in your room or beach.
- Their two edges and one corner system is very helpful to bind them together easily.
- There is no major issue reported by any customer yet but few have concerns over the number of tiles as they could be increased up to 15 pieces for building a stable hockey rink.
The CCM hockey flooring tiles are great for those who have a busy schedule and limited access to the ice rink as these can be placed together anywhere at home or even outdoor anywhere you like where there is a flat surface. These help you to nurture your passing, shooting and stick handling skills. These are available in red color and come in the package of 10 pieces. Each tile has 12″x12″ dimensions. They are really lightweight and flexible so these can be spread in any shape as per the training area requirements. Moreover, it is very easy to snap them together in minutes.
- Though the price is a bit high but you are going to get a product you will never regret to own.
- They are highly durable and flexible so you can mold them into any shape easily.
- The only drawback to these hockey floor tiles is their dark red color which some buyers may avoid to buy them.
The Sweethands slick dryland hockey floor tiles come at fifth position in our list. They include 20 pieces in the package which covers about 48″x60″ area. A special UV resistant material is used in the construction of these shooting tiles. They have the capacity to beat the maximum weight without being spoiled. You can spread them at any flat surface to fulfill your hockey goals. Currently, these floor mats only available in white color.
- They are very slick and can be used for heavy-duty tasks.
- They are lightweight so it is easy to carry them anywhere.
- It is a bit hard to put them together.
- The price is a little high.
We hope this review to hockey flooring mats will help you out to select the best hockey floor tiles as per your requirements. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding our above list of hockey shooting tiles reviewed, please write us down in the comment section below. We would always like to assist you.