Hockey socks are the essential part of a hockey kit as they play multiple roles such as they keep your shin guard in right place, keeping your legs warm that helping in playing hockey comfortably, and protecting you from serious injuries. Many hockey players try to approach to have the best pair of hockey socks as these allow them to express themselves in the crowds of hockey viewers. We have compiled a list of the best hockey socks that come under $20. By going through the whole article, you will be able to find the best pair of hockey socks that fit you perfectly. Let’s have a look at the best hockey socks review 2022.
Sublimated Athletic Crew Hockey Sock
- Perfect Hockey Material: This crew sock featuring a hockey player silhouette on a camo background is sure to be a hit with your favorite hockey enthusiast!
- Accurate Sizing: Small – Girls 2-6 Boys 2-6, Medium – Women’s 7-10 Men’s 6-9, Large – Men’s 9-12 Women’s 10-13, X-Large – Men’s 12-15 Women’s 13+
- Performance Material: Fiber Contents: 44% Cotton, 15% Elastic, 10% Polyspandex, 31% Nylon Performance Features: Compression calf to maintain stretch and performance, secure and cushioned fit, moisture-wicking
- These socks come in multiple colors that are suitable for everyone that can wear them with any hockey dress kit. The high flexibility makes them stand out in the market.
- Even they are available in different sizes but there are also some concerns about these sizes as they may a little bit shrink upon washing so you must have to be more conscious when you are going to choose socks size.
The price of a sublimated hockey player athletic crew sock is very reasonable when you look at quality. We personally recommend these socks.
Half Cushioned Crew Hockey Socks
- Poly/Nylon Moisture Wicking Blend
- 80% Acrylic/ 15% Nylon/ 5% Spandex
- Cushioned half-cut style delivers a secure fit with any shoes or sports sneakers
- Moisture-wicking and air-circulating ventilation blend keep feet comfortable and dry. Prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria in the sock
- Ultra spin knit fabric and arch compression hugs feet and keeps socks in place – One size fits Men’s Shoe Size 5-11, Women’s Shoe Size 6-12
- Designed and Sold by Chalktalk Sports – The USA-based, family-owned, and operated business located in Connecticut. We pride ourselves on the integrity and quality of our products and firmly stand behind all that we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can make it right.
- Compatible with every kind of snicker and shoes. These socks provide the high comfort, a player wants while playing hockey. They also get dry quicker than usual socks after washing.
- There are some complaints from the buyers that these sock’s toes are a little bit weak as applying some pressure while pulling them up on the feet, they ruin quite quickly than other socks brands in the competitive market.
Currently, this product is available at the price of $10.99 which is not a big deal when you compare it with the quality of the product. There is more positive feedback than criticism from the customers which is evidence of its credibility.
DoGree Solid Color Knit Hockey Socks
- 50% Polyester50% cotton
- Anti-Microbial treated
- Available in multiple colors
- Solid color knit hockey socks keep you warm and prevent serious injuries that may occur while playing hockey.
- Many buyers have concerns about the sizes of socks as they come in a bit longer size in actual as compared to the size that is given in the product listing’s photo. So order a bit little sizes or use hockey tape to keep them in the right place.
DoGree Hockey Solid Color Knit Hockey Socks are a great value for the money.
NG Core Hockey Socks By Bauer
- 67& polypropylene/ 31% Nylon/ 2% Spandex
- Made in the USA
- Thermo Max + anti-odor and moisture management yarn technology
- Unique Y-seam construction in the area to improve fit and eliminate bunching inside the toe box
- Perfect match for Bauer Skates
- These are made up of high-quality threads and provide a high-level comfort zone. These can be roughly used for a long time.
- The only drawback of these socks is that they come only in one color (black) which can become a little difficult when you are wearing them with other colors of hockey kit.
If you are going to buy this product, you will definitely have the same one which the seller has mentioned in their listing i.e. product quality, size, etc.
Cut Resistant Hockey Compression Socks
- The Best Sock You’ll Ever Wear – Swift wick Hockey Socks are THE footwear solution for your active needs. Utilizing state-of-the-art fiber technology, managing compression, and moisture, and offering a range of sizes, these over-the-calf compression socks are loaded with features to keep you comfortable, mobile, and blister-free.
- Made from Olefin Blend Fabric – Olefin fabric is the one and only Nobel prizing-winning fiber. It retains less than 0.01% of its weight in moisture and resists deterioration caused by natural perspiration and harsh detergents. By utilizing olefin with a nylon blend, our socks provide chemical-free moisture wicking with superior comfort in a thin and ultra-light package.
- Features Sculptured Toe and Footed – Designed for serious hockey players but useful for all active lifestyles and pursuits, our sculptured footbed fits and forms to your feet perfectly while our seamless toe design prevents blisters by eliminating bunching in the toe box.
- Includes Managed Compression Technology – With Managed Compression technology, these socks eliminate bunching and hot spots by supporting all 3 arches of the foot and are proven to reduce swelling, improve circulation, and even increase endurance.
- Product Specifications – Package includes (1) pair of Swift wick Hockey Socks. Includes manufacturer’s lifetime.
- Over 90% of buyers have recommended this product. Highly flexible and life of these socks is way longer than casual socks which is the great value to money.
- These come in one color (Gray) which you may not like to wear with a blue or red jersey.
These Cut-Resistant Hockey Compression Socks are a little expensive but in quality, they beat the top brands like Reebok, Adidas, Nike, etc.
We hope this review of hockey socks will help you out to select the best hockey socks as per your requirements. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding our above list of hockey socks reviewed, please write us down in the comment section below. We would always like to assist you.